Sex is something that everyone does at one point or another in their lives.But, sometimes, there are things that we don’t know about sex – no matter how much of it we have. And, of course, there are some interesting facts we really never needed to know about sex.Forever Unclean.
1. If you smoke, you have a weak d*ck.
According to studies, men and women who smoke have slower responses to sex and genital reproduction (i.e.: cumming). But, studies also show that men who quit smoking have stronger, longer lasting boners.
2. When you’re wasted, the sex isn’t really as good.
People may think that drunk sex is great because you let go of all your inhibitions, but in reality, sexual response time isn’t as “strong” when you’re drunk. The alcohol reduces your sexual functions and, response time to sexual activity takes way longer when you’re drunk – which, isn’t always a good thing.
3. The way women orgasm is specific to increase the chance of pregnancy.
Even if you’re not trying to get pregnant, your body is. When a woman orgasms, her vaginal walls vibrate in such a way that increase the chance of sperm cells reaching eggs to implant and fertilize.
4. Older people have a lot of sex.
According to several medical institutions, men above 70-years-old are experiencing a rise in STI’s and STD’s. As well, sexual activity amongst adults 65+ have been reported to have increased over the last several years.
5. Smell is has a lot to do with things.
Studies report that we are more sexually attracted to people who smell good.
6. Female ferrets die if they don’t have sex for a year.
7. Your nose swells up during sex.
Due to the high amounts of blood flow all over your body, your breasts, genitals and nose swells up.
8. Sperm works wonders on your skin.
Even though you may not like facials (lol) sperm has been known to have anti-aging effects on skin overall.
9. Orgasms clear up your sinuses.
If you have a cold, try having sex with your SO to clear up your nostrils instead of packing on the medicine. The adrenalineO that hits your body when you get off causes your sinuses to become crystal clear.
10. Condoms are made using milk products.
If you’re a vegan and you’re not into using animal products, you may want to steer clear of using any kind of latex condom.
11. Women can cum by smelling certain mushrooms.
The smell of pumpkins have been linked to male arousal. So, be careful on Halloween, fellas.
12. The average size of the male penis is 5.6 inches.
But, according to several surveys, most women claim to “not care” about actual length of the male genitalia. Instead, they’re more interested in how it is used.
13. 12% of adults have had sex while at work.
While having sex in the workplace is definitely not something we recommend, it’s not impossible. According to online surveys, 12% of people have had sex in their office or business.
14. Keeping a condom for a long period of time is stupid.
Latex usually lasts – well – for only 2 years. So, if you’re carrying around an old condom in your wallet, throw it TF out.
15. Vaginas are long, just like penises.
The average length of a vagina is 3 to 4 inches long, but can expand 200% when they’re horny.
16. Keep your pubes, it may save your life.
Shaving your pubic hair, for both males and females, increases your risk of contracting an STI and STD.
17. Guys get smaller as they age.
As men get older, their d*cks decrease in size. You may be rocking an 8-inch in your 20’s, but by your 50’s, it’ll be smaller.
18. Not all women can reach that big O.
Only 25% of women can orgasm from penetration. Other women cannot climax from penetration alone and need other stimulation to get there. Some women (10%) cannot even orgasm at all. And, we’re so, so sorry to these women.
19. Men burn more calories than women during intercourse.
When men have sex, they burn an average of 100 calories. When women have sex, they burn an average of 69-70 calories.
20. Some states outlaw sex toys.
Alabama and Mississippi both do not allow their citizens to use sex toys – although, it does not stop them from doing so. It’s only illegal if you get caught.
21. You can die while having sex.
Four popes have reportedly died while having sex – which makes us say “Holy sh*t.”
22. Educated women like it from behind.
According to a recent study, women with higher degrees (masters, PHD) enjoy anal sex more than those who have lower-level degrees.
23. Women are more likely to cheat when ovulating.
During ovulation, hormone levels reach an all-time high. Surveys show that women who are ovulating are so horny, they are more likely to cheat on their partners when they do not want to have sex during this time of the month.
24. Lube helps.
According to studies, using store-bought lube can help you get off. While people prefer “natural lube,” it’s been found that using lube will help you and your partner both get off faster.
25. Lesbians get off the most.
Out of everyone in the world, it’s been found that lesbians orgasm more than any other group. 75% of the time, they get off, while straight women only get off 61% of the time.
26. Vibrators were created for crazy women.
In the 19th century, vibrators were introduced to cure “female hysteria.”
27. You live longer if you have sex more.
According to the British Medical Journal, the more you orgasm, the longer you will live.
28. Condom size matters.
According to several studies, the biggest reason for condom’s breaking is due to the condom being the wrong size. Many men have purchased condoms that are either too big or too small, causing complications and unplanned pregnancies.
29. Sex causes beauty.
According to several studies on women and women’s health, sex can make women’s hair much more healthy and shinier due to the extra estrogen levels produced.
30. Greeks have the most sex out of any nationality.
Surveys have shown that people who are Greek have more sex than any other nationality.
31. Whales are packing heat.
Whales have the biggest penises of any animal, with the killer whale having an 8-inch penis.
32. Most turkeys and giraffes are bisexual.
According to animal researchers, most turkeys and giraffes do not care about the sex of their sexual partners, unless they are trying to reproduce.
33. Men do not like blood.
According to surveys, 70% of men refuse to have sex with their girlfriend during their periods in fear of the blood produced.
34. Penises curve, so what?
75% of men in the world have a penis with a curve or slight bend in it.
35. Men cum faster than you’re allowed to drive.
On average, the male ejaculates at 28 mph.
36. Black widow spiders are savages.
Black widow spiders eat their sexual partners during and/or after sex.
37. Having a lot of sex can make you a lot of money.
Studies show that people who have sex four or more times per week earn more than those who do not.
38. Sex can literally blow your mind.
Some women reported that after an orgasm, they experienced short-term memory loss.
39. There are 8,000 nerve endings in the female clit.
Ever wonder why it feels so good to receive oral sex ladies? There’s more nerve endings in your clit than there are on most other parts of your body.
40. Penis size and shoe size have nothing to do with each other.
While people always compare shoe size to see how big a guys junk is, the two actually have nothing to do with each other at all.
41. A medication for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder causes patients to orgasm when they yawn.
Some women stay on it just for the orgasm.
42. Wearing socks can help you get off.
Warm feet have apparently helped people get off – with 80% of people reporting success when having warm feet.
43. Men who cheat on their wives are more likely to have heart attacks.
Many men who have undergone cardiac arrest have been linked to being unfaithful in marriage.
Source : Someecards