Boruto Chapter 80 release date has been dropped on Twitter by the official Twitter handle of Boruto. The fanbase of the hit anime series is more excited than ever before to watch the latest installment in the anime series.
What Happened in the Boruto Chapter 79? The Recap
In the last chapter, we saw that Naruto’s son is in a very difficult situation. There is only one person who can help out Boruto, and that is Sarada.
In the upcoming installment, the story will continue, and we will find out whether or not Sarada helps Boruto out of the situation.
In chapter 79, things become pretty tense when Eida, along with Daemon, enters Konohagakure village. But the situation becomes even worse when the concept of omnipotence is introduced.
Boruto Chapter 80 Release and Time Announced!
Boruto Chapter 80 will be released next month since the show follows a monthly schedule. It will premiere on Thursday, April 20th, worldwide, but the timing will vary for different time zones, which are mentioned below.
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 AM, Thursday, April 20th
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 AM, Thursday, April 20th
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 AM, Thursday, April 20th
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 PM, Thursday, April 20th
- Central European Time: 4 PM, Thursday, April 20th
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 PM, Thursday, April 20th
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 AM, Friday, April 21st
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:30 AM, Friday, April 21st
Boruto Chapter 80 Detailed Spoilers Finally Leak Online
The detailed spoilers of Boruto chapter 80 have now been shared online by reputable and popular leakers on Twitter. In this episode, we will see that Omnipotence is answering a lot of unanswered questions.
The upcoming chapter will explain how Sarada is unaffected by these questions and is the only one aside from her friend. We will also see Sarada’s ability to make tough decisions in life.
Where to Read Boruto Chapter 80 Online?
Boruto’s all chapters can be read on Crunchyroll and various other platforms. The first three and latest three chapters are free to read online.