Demon Slayer enthusiasts around the globe are eagerly anticipating the season 3 debut, but information regarding the English dub release date is still disappointingly undisclosed.
Demon Slayer Season 3 is just hours away from its highly anticipated debut on Crunchyroll, many fans worldwide are eagerly anticipating the one-hour special premiere. However, a significant portion of the global community is anxiously awaiting news on the English dub release, which remains uncertain.
While it’s been confirmed that the anime will receive an official English dub and feature new cast members. Unfortunately, details about its potential release date remain conspicuously sparse.
Presently, the available information on the English dub for Demon Slayer season 3 is limited. However, here’s a comprehensive summary of what we know so far, along with an early prediction for its eventual release date.
English dub for Demon Slayer season 3 still pending announcement.
Regrettably, despite the imminent global premiere of Demon Slayer season 3 with Japanese subtitles on April 9, Crunchyroll has not yet provided an official confirmation for the English dub release date.
The positive update is that the platform has officially announced an English dub will be part of their upcoming Spring releases, which is expected given the widespread popularity of the franchise.
Usually, Crunchyroll tends to release English dubs approximately two to three weeks after the Japanese sub version; although, it’s worth mentioning that Demon Slayer has faced challenges in minimizing the time gap between the Japanese and English releases in the past.
In reality, there was a notable 11-week lag between the Japanese sub and English dub for the Entertainment District Arc (Season 2), making it one of the lengthiest delays in recent memory for a dub release.
Regrettably, this implies that while an overly optimistic estimate could place The Swordsmith Village dub airing in the last week of April or the first week of May, a more pragmatic expectation would be for a June 2023 release.
The anime streaming behemoth provides a 14-day complimentary trial period for its premium membership service to new users, following which a subscription fee will be required.
At present, the current pricing for Crunchyroll in the United States is:
- Fan Tier: $7.99 per month, with access limited to one device
- Mega-Fan Tier: $9.99 per month, providing access on up to four devices simultaneously, with offline viewing
- Ultra-Fan Tier: $14.99 per month, allowing access on up to six devices simultaneously, with offline viewing.
In the United Kingdom, the anime streaming service is currently priced as:
- Fan Tier: £4.99 per month, with access limited to one device
- Mega-Fan Tier: £5.99 per month, providing access on up to four devices simultaneously, with offline viewing
- Ultra-Fan Tier: £59.99 per year, allowing access on up to four devices simultaneously, with offline viewing.
Introducing the English Voice Cast for Demon Slayer Season 3
The primary voice actors for the English dub of Demon Slayer season 3 are:
- Abby Trott as Nezuko Kamado
- Aleks Le as Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Bryce Papenbrook as Inosuke Hashibira
- Greg Chun as Muzan Kibutsuji
- Zach Aguilar as Tanjirō Kamado
- Griffin Burns as Muichiro Tokito
- Kira Buckland as Mitsuri Kanroji
- Greg Chun as Muzan Kibutsuji
- Lucien Dodge as Akaza
In season 3, viewers can expect the addition of four new Upper Rank demons, portrayed by:
- Jonah Scott as Kokushibo
- Stephen Fu as Doma
- Christopher Corey Smith as Hantengu
- Brent Mukai as Gyokko