The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, a period comedy-drama series created by Amy Sherman-Palladino, is back with its fifth season, and fans are eager to know more about the upcoming episodes. This article will discuss The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Episode 4’s release date, time, and where to watch. We’ll also share some of our predictions for the upcoming episode.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Episode 3 Recap
In the third episode, “Typos and Torsos,” Midge finally progresses in her new writing job. However, host Gordon Ford flubs her big moment, leading to an unfortunate argument. The episode is excellently written, juggling multiple storylines with flair.
Highlights from Episode 3:
- Midge visits her son Ethan, who works on a lettuce farm and is training to be a rabbi. He tells his mom he is getting married, but she doesn’t even know he is in a relationship.
- Midge was struggling in 1961. At work, they won’t use any of her jokes, and at home, Ethan will only sleep in his mother’s bed.
- One of Midge’s jokes finally cuts, but Gordon messes up her joke live on air. Midge groans loudly and fears she will be sacked for this mistake.
- Midge goes to apologize, and Gordon accepts her apology but refuses to admit that he made a mistake himself. They get into an argument.
- The next day, Susie informs Midge that her argument has made the papers, and she will probably be fired now.
- Joel’s parents turn up at his club, causing mayhem. They also ruin Midge’s stand-up set.
- Abe and Midge argue about Ethan’s sleeping plan. Abe scares Ethan by telling him horrifying facts about worse things to fear than his bed.
- Midge prepares to be fired, but the show is told they are number one in America. They go out to celebrate instead. Midge isn’t fired, and Gordon tries to kiss her.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Episode 4 Release Date and Time
Episode 4, “Susan,” will be released on Prime Video on Friday, April 21st, 2023, at midnight ET. The episode will have a runtime of 55 minutes.
Where to Watch Online
Viewers worldwide can catch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Episode 4 with a subscription to Prime Video on the date mentioned above.
As for the future of the series, here are some predictions:
- Gordon has made his intentions clear now; he will continue to go after Midge. More of her jokes will make the show as she grows in confidence. The writers will wrongly assume that her progress is down to her looks and Gordon’s favoritism.
- Susie will update Rose about her rival. She will start her business once again and stop being so paranoid.
- Joel’s parents will get back together and try and set Joel up with a new partner.
- Gordon will follow Midge’s stand-up sets and offer her a chance to perform on his show. Midge will accept the opportunity but fall out of favor with the other writers.
When will The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Episode 4 be released?
Episode 4 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 will be released on Friday, April 21st, 2023, at midnight ET.
Where can I watch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Episode 4 online?
You can watch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Episode 4 on Prime Video with a subscription on the date above.
What is the title of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Episode 4?
The title of Episode 4 is “Susan.”
How long will The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Episode 4 be?
Episode 4 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 will have a run time of 55 minutes.