Some things only get better when they are worn in, like your favorite pair of shoes or your armchair. In some cases, as things wear down, they reveal their interesting hidden sides that we normally wouldn’t get to see.
The most amazing pictures show how time wears things down, from statues being polished from hundreds of people rubbing them to floors wearing through from being stepped on so much. There are more pictures of things that wore down with time here.
1. My brother and I both received Teddy Bears when we were babies. I liked mine a bit more.
2. My shoes were showing my foot’s Skeletal pattern as I moved around Dumbells.
3. There is enough light in the glass globe to burn the sun’s path in the grass.
4. Good Boy Spotted In Prague.
5. The cover of George Orwell’s “1984” becomes less restrictive.
6. This Dog’s Favorite Spot.
7. The way the sun has weathered this sign so it looks heavy metal
8. It spent a lot of time in a pool.
9. My girlfriend has a cat that uses the same steps each day.
10. You can see the old floor in the waiting area.
11. Hikers have been walking over it for years.
12. This key has been used for 10 years at my grandmother’s shop.
13. When he hears the car pull up, he tapped the mat.
14. The letters on the bottle started falling off.
15. The people at my high school were left-handed and right-handed.
16. Fake Door At IKEA.
17. These Knives have been used so much that they are almost gone.
18. My Dad has had the same wallet for a long time.
19. Our local barber has been in business for a long time. He walks around the only chair every day.
20. 14 Years Of Scratches.
21. My mom bought a stuffed animal for my sister in case she lost it. We found all four of them after 16 years.
22. I’ve Worn Each Hole In This Belt.
23. There is a ballpoint pen. This has been in my pocket for the last 15 years. My Grandfather used to own it. The brass was already starting to wear through when I got it. They still make the refill for it.
24. The amount of tread left is represented by the Wear Indicators on my tires.
25. Store Doorbell.
26. My grandma moved her bed for the first time in 60 years.
27. The paper has cut the plastic over time.
28. Staples From Posters After Four Decades.
29. Years of layers of paint have been exposed by this wall breaking.
30. Stairs Built In 1829 vs. 2005.