The HBO series, Succession, is back for its fourth and potentially final season, and it’s safe to say that it’s still as popular as ever. The show’s dark comedy-drama about a dysfunctional media family has been a hit since it first aired in 2018. Succession is a sharp commentary on the worlds of both old and new money, and it has consistently received critical acclaim and a loyal fan base.
Warning: Spoilers for previous episodes.
In the season 4 premiere, Logan celebrated his birthday, but true to form, he was not happy about it. The episode’s highlights included Greg bringing a date to the party, who may or may not have been a corporate spy trying to sabotage the planned deal between Waystar and GoJo. Kendall, Shiv, and Roman teamed up to create a new media start-up called The Hundred, but when they learned that Logan was trying to acquire PGM from the Pierce family, they changed their target to the network. The trio offered $10 billion for PGM, way more than it was worth, just to make sure Logan took a hit to his pride. The episode ended with Shiv and Tom going through a “trial separation,” and they laid on their bed holding hands without intimacy.
Read More: Shaggy Says Fans Have a Huge "Misconception" That His Iconic Song "It Wasn't Me" Is Pro-cheating
Succession Season 4 Episode 2 Release Date/Time
The next episode, Succession Season 4 Episode 2, is scheduled to release on HBO and HBO Max on Sunday, April 2, at 9 pm ET.
Where to Watch Succession Online
Succession is exclusive to HBO and HBO Max. Fans can watch the latest episodes of the show on these platforms.
There is a trailer for Succession Season 4, and you can watch it right here:
How Many Episodes Will Succession Season 4 Have?
Like the previous seasons, Succession Season 4 will have ten hour-long episodes, except the third season which had nine episodes. Here is the full release schedule for Succession Season 4:
- Episode 1: March 26, 2023
- Episode 2: April 3, 2023
- Episode 3: April 10, 2023
- Episode 4: April 17, 2023
- Episode 5: April 24, 2023
- Episode 6: May 1, 2023
- Episode 7: May 8, 2023
- Episode 8: May 15, 2023
- Episode 9: May 22, 2023
- Episode 10: May 29, 2023
As with any popular show, there are plenty of predictions and theories floating around about what might happen next in Succession Season 4. Here are a few:
- It seems like Kerry is going to have an expanded role this season, which will be welcome.
- Connor’s political career has always been a funny side story, but I’m totally convinced that Willa is up to something. Her stony-faced endorsement of even his worst ideas seems like a pretty obvious ruse at this point, and I would not at all be surprised to see her f*ck him over in some considerable way before the season is over.
- Expect Tom and Shiv’s “separation” to get incredibly bitter incredibly quickly, and for Tom to become an even stauncher ally of Logan in the process.
- The triumvirate of Kendall, Roman, and Shiv will hold strong for now, but a few dodgy acquisitions down the line it’ll definitely break down. Who will stab the other in the back? Who will come out on top? There’s everything to play for!
That concludes our preview of Succession Season 4 Episode 2. Don’t forget to tune in to HBO and HBO Max on Sunday, April 2 at 9 pm ET to catch the latest episode.